Thursday, December 29, 2011

Good Advice

So what to do after you're done crying?  I decided to stain my bathroom doors.  But that's besides the point, lol.  What I was listening to while staining was audiobook "Seven Things that Steal Your Joy" by Joyce Meyer.  I recommend!  Listen to minute 14.... "Maybe there is something you want, and are trying hard to get. " <for me a man who loves me> "Yet nothing you try is working, and it is frustrating you.  In that case all you can do is back off and wait on God. While you are waiting for God to take care of the situation, I encourage you to enjoy the wait. That may be hard because it take patience." 

Hah!  Enjoy the wait? LOL.  I want to meet my future husband and I want him now!!  (I thought my 2nd love would be the one, but I was wrong.)  But Joyce is right.  I do need to be PATIENT and leave it in God's hands.  She must have been reading my mind!  It was so creepy when she said this:

"Suppose you feel you can't wait to get married.   So you decide to find the perfect mate for yourself instead of waiting on God to work it out for you.   It would be a terrible mistake to become so desperate that you settle for someone who is not right for you.  It  would be much better to wait until God brings you a divine connection."

Awesome advice!  I will wait.  Someone out there God has planned for me.  I may not want to, but I will wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment